Creative Kill Chamber Creative Kill Chamber

Brilliant

Fantastic game + concept. Just needs better graphics.

Jeremy Bongstarr Jeremy Bongstarr

GREAT

Brilliant game, short but sweet. Good characters, a tad of humour, good art, just a brilliant game. Only problem I had was glitches. There was one glitch where I teleported to the beginning of a level randomly, and one where I fell through a platform. Other than that, brilliant game.

Moovlin PC Moovlin PC

Good

You've obviously spent a lot of time on this so I thought I would give you a proper review.
The game-play is well made, although clunky at points. Although some of the mechanics are well thought out, I often found myself missing several jumps or slides, simply because I couldn't see it before I reached it.
The graphics are quite low quality. I cant help but think that a dedicated graphic artist on board would've helped this project immensely. It seems like you ran out of time on the project and had to use the place-holders for the characters, instead of designing actual characters. In future, keep it simple.
Also the use of low quality gradients shows little or no knowledge of proper graphic design. One thing that I did find good about the graphics was that they were quite consistent, however consistency will not make graphics any better if they are consistently bad.
Audio was good, and it didn't take itself too seriously. The background music was fitting and fun to listen too, without distracting from the game-play. The quality of voice-overs was highly lacking, however, with the only voice I found actually bearable being the voice in the tutorial.

Game-play: 7
Graphics: 4
Audio: 8
Overall: 6

Psychofig responds:

No, I didn't use placeholders as character. Those are just my horrible graphics, once again. :P

I appreciate your review though, it's honest, it's true, and I can't deny any of the things you mentioned. All I want is for people to see the time I spent on it, which you did acknowledge.

If you want to hear something funny, I actually planned for way more cutscenes and levels, but my 4gb RAM computer could not process the file. All the music is loaded externally as well (besides the cutscenes, which are internal). Again, for a sequel, I will definitely get a better graphic artist. But the characters are there to stay, they are simple, stupid, horribly scripted robots.

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!

Harry Stick Journey Harry Stick Journey

shocking

I thought this was gonna be pretty tame, but then the guy axed himself in the head. Nice.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

rofl

best game..... EVAR.

Nanobot Nanobot

good art style but

the controls were a bitch- the physics were too floaty for me, especially when judging to land on moving platforms-and when you did land on them, most of the time i slid off them.

i prbly wouldve gotten used to the controls but they pissed me off so much that i was completely turned off this game.

fantastic art style and music, keep it up, but maybe get a better phys. engine :P

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

lol

well, i for one wont be eating a turkey this thanksgiving now. mainly because i dont celebrate thanksgiving.

lol on the game, but the message fails. now im just hungry. and not for tofu.

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

ending was ace.

Tattoo Artist Tattoo Artist

lol

gr8 game lol@ all these pussies whining that its too hard.

Rolling turtle Rolling turtle

ok i guess

good level design but the physics were crap.